How to install Grimoire
1. Download a copy of the latest grimoire from either the Front page or the Version page.
2. You will get a
.rar file, extract it to an empty folder.
How to extract rar files
1. Download Winrar.
2. Follow this video below:
Grimoire Not Opening
This installs flash player for you because windows killed it.
I. Download and install CleanFlash Installer.
- Note :This installer will fix all of your grim issues and it's the latest flash out there. You won't need the rest here. But in the off chance this won't work with you, try the others.
II. Download and install FPPSetup.rar.
- Note: You may see a trial warning pop-up, ignore it, it does not work. You may also see a "Flash Player Pro" in your desktop. You can safely delete it. If FPPSetup does not work, do the following next:
III. Download install_flash_player_ax.rar.
- Once downloaded, right click on it and choose properties.
- On Compatibility tab, tick Run this program in compatibility mode for, and choose Windows 7.
- Click Ok. Install install_flash_player_ax.exe.
Stuck at connecting/loading fix.
First try relogging and restarting grim. If that still won't work, do this.
%AppData%on windows search menu to open "Roaming" folder.
- Find "Marcomedia" folder inside Roaming and delete it.
- Restart Grimoire.
Corrupted System fix
If none of that still works, maybe your system files are corrupted. Do the ff. to fix it.
- Open CMD in administrator mode.
- Type sfc /scannow.
- Wait for it to finish.
- Once done, open Grimoire, test and see if things are fixed. If not restart your PC and then open Grimoire.
Broken UI fix
Grim Client looks like shit with the autistic looking UI? Try this:
- Right click Grimoire.exe and click properties.
- On compatibility, click the "Change high DPI settings"
- Check "Overide high DPI scaling behavior" and select "System (Enhanced)"
- Click Ok. Run Grimoire.